- Ensure correct placement of Caddystrap™, strap pointed away from the helmet. *incorrect position can cause helmet to loosen* (IMPORTANT)
Real Fast & Easy
* Small size AVAILABLE NOW * . Small currently sold exclusively on caddystrap.com due to limited stock. Contact us for any sizing concerns.
Disclaimer: Caddystrap™ not to be used as an extension for chinstrap, do not overstretch, overstretching will compromise the integrity of Caddystrap, keep away from exhaust, do not store heavy items inside helmet when in motion, ensure Caddystrap is correctly placed (in front of rear anchor/ connection point of seat), do not use if any noticeable wear and tear or defect is visible.
- Connect the D-ring end of Caddystrap™ to the right side of the helmet chin strap (loose end of chin strap)
- Tighten strap
- Connect the strap end of Caddystrap™ to the left side of the helmet chin strap (D-rings of helmet) and tighten it
- Stretch Caddystrap™ and place around the removed seat. Tighten and adjust ends if necessary. Place seat back into place